This is my newish blog, primarily devoted to software development. The old blog is here.
The new blog is powered by Ghost. I'm using Milos Bedga's Ghost Coders theme, but somewhat modified. One major difference is that I chose to use Prism.js instead of highlight.js for syntax highlighting. No particular reason, just happened to choose prism.js for another project and decided to be consistent. It's using a significantly modified "Default" theme.
Some miscellaneous links to my stuff
Some favorite (opinionated and ranty) posts
- (ORMs as the) The Vietnam of Computer Science
- Why getter and setter methods are evil
- PHP: a fractal of bad design
- related: The PHP Singularity
- for the record, I occasionally use PHP and it's improving.
- Kyle Simpson blog, mainly JS
- related: JS Objects: Inherited a Mess
- How to read a patent in 60 seconds